to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Universal credit administration  →  Thread

UC helplines / Complaints Resolution Teams

JPCHC
forum member

Cardinal Hume Centre - Welfare Rights

Send message

Total Posts: 189

Does anyone have any idea what the actual UC ‘helpline’ opening times are now, please?

Yesterday the recorded message said the hours were 9.30-3.30pm.  Today there’s no message and I am on two phones to them at the moment… on the first one I’ve been on hold since 2.45pm and the second I started calling from after 3.30pm to check it hadn’t closed.  There was no recorded message today and it put me in the queue after 3.30pm. I am aware I’m probably wasting my time but after committing so much of it to the hold music I don’t know whether to keep going!

Also, wondering whether anyone has had any contact with the CRTs since Covid-19? I’ve not had any responses for weeks.

Thanks in advance

HarlowAC
forum member

Harlow Advice Centre

Send message

Total Posts: 184

Hi

On the issue of CRT’s, our local one (London and Essex) have said that the majority of staff have been allocated to other work for the time being and that there would be delays in dealing with complaints.

JPCHC
forum member

Cardinal Hume Centre - Welfare Rights

Send message

Total Posts: 189

Thanks very much.  We are the same CRT so that’s useful to know! Our Partnership Manager seems to have disappeared too so really struggling to get some of these cases sorted.

HarlowAC
forum member

Harlow Advice Centre

Send message

Total Posts: 184

No change there then!