× Search rightsnet
Search options

Where

Benefit

Jurisdiction

Jurisdiction

From

to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Access to justice and advice sector issues  →  Thread

rightsnet fantasy football is go !!

< 1 2

nevip
forum member

Welfare rights adviser - Sefton Council, Liverpool

Send message

Total Posts: 3137

As the chairman of Sefton United I can only apologize to the fans for our poor performance this season.  Admittedly we have had more than our fair share of injuries and bad refereeing decisions but that does not excuse our results.  Quite frankly, there are certain players who need to look closely at their level of commitment to this football club and what they owe to the fans.  Finally, I can announce that we will not be renewing Mr Neville’s contract next season and we will be appointing a new manager shortly.

Peter Turville
forum member

Welfare rights worker - Oxford Community Work Agency

Send message

Total Posts: 1659

nevip - 14 May 2014 12:03 PM

As the chairman of Sefton United I can only apologize to the fans for our poor performance this season.  Admittedly we have had more than our fair share of injuries and bad refereeing decisions but that does not excuse our results.  Quite frankly, there are certain players who need to look closely at their level of commitment to this football club and what they owe to the fans.  Finally, I can announce that we will not be renewing Mr Neville’s contract next season and we will be appointing a new manager shortly.

Huh - must be another foreign owner - look what there doing to our game!

Paul_Treloar
forum member

Welfare benefits caseworker, Mary Ward Legal Centre

Send message

Total Posts: 148

Mid-table mediocrity here, I’m fearing the dreaded vote of confidence is around the corner….

nevip
forum member

Welfare rights adviser - Sefton Council, Liverpool

Send message

Total Posts: 3137

I’m currently holding discussions with one of Mr Putin’s friends.

Peter Turville
forum member

Send message

Why not one of Mr Obamah’s friends? They’re so much nicer. Apparently a Mr Pfizer has a few bob to spare!

Pete C
forum member

Pete at CAB

Send message

Total Posts: 556

If that doesn’t work I understand that there might be a poisoned chalice-sorry ‘job’ up Manchester way.

I can’t help but suggest that if the manager of Sefton United doesn’t want it then ATOS might do it, they are after all well known for making individuals with serious disabilities walk again after only 15mins with one of their doctors! I don’t think the Dutch bloke will take the job as he would lose his R2R as he wasn’t pursuing ‘genuine and effective work’

Peter Turville
forum member

Send message

Nor is it work in which success is made or work done in the expectation of success other than work to which Reg. X applies (Reg. X - work done where succcess is guaranteed regardless)?