to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Other areas of social welfare law  →  Thread

Frontline workers toolkit

SElahi
forum member

Private Sector Housing, Blackburn with Darwen BC

Send message

Total Posts: 41

Hi folks I am looking to see if anyone has developed a “Frontline Workers Toolkit” that is aimed at professionals from the public, private and voluntary sector who work on the frontline with people. A toolkit that will provide professionals working on the frontline with the skills and knowledge to signpost customers to the most appropriate service to support their needs including telephone help lines.  Also looking for checklists and information gathering pro-formas that can be passed to experienced WRO to use to identify potential increases in income.

As always I thank you in advance.

Shabir

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

Total Posts: 3784

hi ..

wonder if the new AdviceUK briefing on Signposting and referrals published to our advicelocal site would be of interest?

can be downloaded, along with a second briefing on confidentiality @ http://advicelocal.org.uk/about

cheers - shawn

SElahi
forum member

Send message

Shawn

yes thanks for pointing me in that direction - not what I was looking for but good to know in any event.

Shabir

DoINotLikeThat
forum member

Warwickshire Welfare Rights Advice Service

Send message

Total Posts: 26

Hi Shabir,

We were involved in developing and publishing a frontline workers’ toolkit for frontline professionals in Warwickshire as part of the Warwickshire Financial Inclusion Partnership ( see link below). After reading your post it seems that this may be the type of thing you are looking to develop?

If you need any further information, please send me an email at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

http://www.frontlineworkerstoolkit.org.uk/

SElahi
forum member

Send message

Mark

thanks yes exactly what I was looking for in terms of the front line. 

shabir