Timetable for change

< 1 2

Peter Turville
forum member

Welfare rights worker - Oxford Community Work Agency

Send message

Total Posts: 1659

Phone call from a certain office in Witney

David: “Ian you do know there is general election next year don’t you. I hope your not going to press that little panic button you have just provided yourself with are you? You do appreciate the possible consequences if you flush our flagship policy now don’t you? You will appreciate I have my own set panic buttons one of which has your name on it!”

Ian: “Yes prime minister”

BC Welfare Rights
forum member

The Brunswick Centre, Kirklees & Calderdale

Send message

Total Posts: 1366

Peter Turville - 16 May 2014 11:49 AM

Phone call from a certain office in Witney

David: “Ian you do know there is general election next year don’t you. I hope your not going to press that little panic button you have just provided yourself with are you? You do appreciate the possible consequences if you flush our flagship policy now don’t you? You will appreciate I have my own set panic buttons one of which has your name on it!”

Ian: “Yes prime minister”

Seems a pretty sensible move to be fair (note to self, you have just mentioned ‘sensible’ in the context of IDS - go away and have a firm word with yourself). He can’t be accused of charging headfirst into this Universal Credit m’larky anyway, which I suppose is the best thing that can be said about it