to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Housing costs  →  Thread

Impact of welfare reform in London

Megan Jarvie
forum member

Policy, CPAG, London

Send message

Total Posts: 1

I work at CPAG am currently working on a report on the impact of welfare reform for families with children in London. I am really keen to speak to London advice agencies about their experiences of welfare reform. Would you be able to spare 30 min to 1 hour to speak to me? I can come to your offices or speak over the phone.

I am looking to find out about: changes in demand for your services; your strategies for managing changed demand; challenges you are currently facing; and how affected families were responding. If you were able to share any data on demand that would also be very useful. These interviews will feed into a report showing the impact on families and make recommendations for mitigating any adverse effects. It will be a follow up to Between a Rock and a Hard Place (attached) which showed the early impact of welfare reform on families in London.

If you would like more information or to be involved, please get in touch with me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or 020 7812 5210.

File Attachments