to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Work capability issues and ESA  →  Thread

Pension Credit Right to reside- LADPP

LADPP
forum member

LADPP Advice -Southwark- London

Send message

Total Posts: 1

I have dealing with a case of PC in which has been refused because the client last the RTR
She has been living in this country for around 6 years, she come to join his son and his family to live with then but after 2 year the relation ship between the mother and daughter in law deteriorated and she was forced to leave the house we help her to make an application for homeless that was successful she also claim DLA and IS. The PC refuse her PC as she can not show any dependency with her son as she has not proof to show that her soon was helping her with £200 monthly for her living expenses. I know that as matter of law support does not have to be monetary! how do I show that? can anyone address me to a case law of the social security law to argue this?
We already went to the court bur the judge refused the appeal as the lady can not show the financial support that her soon give to her even if the son went with us to the court and explain that he is been economically active since he arrive 7 years ago to this country and he is been supporting his mother with £200 monthly and looking after her well being and health as she is also disabled person receiving DLA. At the moment her son separate from his family and is living with his mother. Thank you for any advice in this matter!!