Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Decision making and appeals  →  Thread

New number for (Liverpool) TS

suelees
forum member

Social Welfare dept, Stephensons Solicitors, Leigh

Send message

Total Posts: 84

FYI from an email from a colleague

The 0300 123 1142 is a new call centre based in Loughborough, this will be manned by 9 - 10 staff (I kid you not) who will deal with all telephone calls for the tribunal service. If they are unable to deal with the call/query then the call will be past to the Tribunal Service in Liverpool

suelees
forum member

Social Welfare dept, Stephensons Solicitors, Leigh

Send message

Total Posts: 84

That’s good to hear Andy, as you can imagine we had visions of the type of problems we’ve had with some of the JCP contact centres

nevip
forum member

Welfare rights adviser - Sefton Council, Liverpool

Send message

Total Posts: 3137

Today is the first day that we have been advised to use the new contact centre phone numbers.  I phoned about one of my cases and got info’ from what was on their computer screens.  However, I told them that I needed more detailed info’ regarding actions taken by TTS only recorded on the paper file and needed to speak to a clerk in the local office. 

When I asked to be put through the woman refused, saying they weren’t allowed to give out local numbers (I didn’t even ask that).  She even tried to ‘inform’ me about the role of the clerk.  I nearly lost it at that point.  When I persisted she went away for advice.  She returned saying she’d have to arrange for a call back.  This is ridiculous.  Prior to today I could have got what I needed in a couple of minutes.  I thought TTS said this was not going to happen.  I’m flaming furious.