Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Universal credit administration  →  Thread

UC Postal Address (not freepost)

Bcfu
forum member

Blackpool Centre For Unemployed

Send message

Total Posts: 206

Hi

I have a UC MR I’m attempting to submit with UC, I have asked for them to give us an upload link but all they have given is a journal entry to write the reasons we disagree but no-where to upload any further evidence!

I’ve asked for an actual link but not holding out much hope so does anyone have an address we can send these to which isn’t a freepost address as I want to send it recorded delivery due to past experiences of post getting lost.

Thanks

Adam

Andyp5 Citizens Advice Bridport & District
forum member

Citizens Advice Bridport & District

Send message

Total Posts: 1017

Bcfu - 06 December 2023 12:30 PM

Hi

I have a UC MR I’m attempting to submit with UC, I have asked for them to give us an upload link but all they have given is a journal entry to write the reasons we disagree but no-where to upload any further evidence!

I’ve asked for an actual link but not holding out much hope so does anyone have an address we can send these to which isn’t a freepost address as I want to send it recorded delivery due to past experiences of post getting lost.

Thanks

Adam

Could the job centre be persuaded to upload evidence on behalf of the client?

seand
forum member

Welfare rights officer - Wheatley Homes

Send message

Total Posts: 302

From the UC Guidance deposited at the House of Commons Library here:

https://data.parliament.uk/DepositedPapers/Files/DEP2023-0791/008._All_about_Universal_Credit_V28.0.pdf

If a claimant is required to send information to Universal Credit by post, the
following are the 2 addresses to be used.
For Special Delivery and signed-for post:
UCFS Post
Canterbury BSC
Nutwood House
Chaucer Road
Canterbury
Kent
CT1 1ZZ

For all other post (wording needs to be written exactly as below):
Freepost
DWP UNIVERSAL CREDIT FULL SERVICE

Bcfu
forum member

Blackpool Centre For Unemployed

Send message

Total Posts: 206

Andyp5 Citizens Advice Bridport & District - 06 December 2023 12:58 PM

Hi

Thanks

Adam

I have tried and tried again today to persuade them to upload evidence for the client (you’d think I was asking for the world!!)

Andyp5 Citizens Advice Bridport & District
forum member

Citizens Advice Bridport & District

Send message

Total Posts: 1017

Bcfu - 06 December 2023 01:41 PM
Andyp5 Citizens Advice Bridport & District - 06 December 2023 12:58 PM

Hi

Thanks

Adam

I have tried and tried again today to persuade them to upload evidence for the client (you’d think I was asking for the world!!)

I feel your pain Adam, its really tough, attritional, and at times soul destroying dealing with the UC’s admin. Would be tempted to go up the hierarchal ladder in part for social policy reasons too.

Mr Jim
forum member

Asylum & Roma Team, Social Work Services, Glasgow City Council

Send message

Total Posts: 135

Adam,

You could email it to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) I use this often and the correspondence always gets there.

Hope this helps,

Jim