Search options

Where

Benefit

Jurisdiction

Jurisdiction

From

to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Universal credit administration  →  Thread

Any issues with delivery of universal credit in job centres or service centres?

< 1 2

Andrew Dutton
forum member

Welfare rights service - Derbyshire County Council

Send message

Total Posts: 1964

UC Rapid Reclaim - there appears to be a complete absence of any public information, for instance on gov.uk,  about who can do this, how it is done, whether an advance may be claimed.

phewitt15
forum member

Welfare Rights / Accrington / Lancashire County Council

Send message

Total Posts: 18

Don’t want to do too big a list but… requests for reconsiderations being ignored or not picked up as reconsideration requests. Clients being advised that it’s too late to ask for reconsideration or can’t appeal when it’s not true. Not being able to upload evidence. Not being able to track history of payments /overpayments - i.e. If anything changes or is revised after a payment is made the notification only shows the new calculation, not what was actually paid out at the time, so if trying to track an overpayment or underpayment you cannot work it out from the payment notifications. Delays in making MR decisions. decision letters without enough info on to scrutinise decision, e.g. WCA results don’t show which points were awarded.

Daphne
Administrator

rightsnet writer / editor

Send message

Total Posts: 3549

I had a brief meeting with JP Marks and a couple of his team a couple of weeks ago - attached is a very brief summary of the feedback I got having sent up a list of things brought up in advance - hopefully some movement in some areas - care leavers and appointees still seem to be real sticking points I’m afraid.

Happy to have any feedback on this and anything you want me to send back - they are happy to have our feedback and suggestions…

File Attachments