Videos produced by Housing Ombudsman on different stages of making a complaint
Housing Ombudsman Service has launched a series of videos aimed at residents with brief information on the different stages of making a complaint covering -
- Reporting an issue to your landlord
- Making a complaint to your landlord
- Escalating your complaint
- The final stage of your landlord’s internal complaints procedure
- Referring your complaint to the Housing Ombudsman Service
- How can the Ombudsman help me to resolve my complaint?
- Summary of the dispute resolution process
- What are early and local resolution?