Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Disability benefits  →  Thread

Apply for PIP online - DWP survey deadline 31 August

Daphne
Administrator

rightsnet writer / editor

Send message

Total Posts: 3549

From DWP -

With online PIP claims being possible in certain postcodes for three weeks now, we want your thoughts on the online Apply for PIP service as it stands. We will take your thoughts to the team designing the service, and then meet with you as stakeholders to discuss common themes and next steps.

Below is a link to a survey that we would appreciate you all completing. The survey asks questions specific to the online Apply for PIP service, but also provides an opportunity for you to raise points not covered within the questions.

Complete the survey here: Applying for PIP Online - Follow-up – the closing date for this survey is August 31st

Benny Fitzpatrick
forum member

Welfare Rights Officer, Southway Housing Trust, Manchester

Send message

Total Posts: 628

Have they really given it long enough, and run it enough postcodes, to provide a representative sample?

(Or would they rather not have a representative sample?)

Daphne
Administrator

rightsnet writer / editor

Send message

Total Posts: 3549

To be fair to them, in this case I think they’re just trying to get any feedback they can, and they realise it’s not representative - as you point out, it’s still very small scale.

If you have got any feedback, I think it’s worth sending in

Benny Fitzpatrick
forum member

Welfare Rights Officer, Southway Housing Trust, Manchester

Send message

Total Posts: 628

Absolutely!  Unfortunately, (due to the small scale), I have not come across one of these yet. It would be interesting to hear the thoughts of anyone who has.  Is it any less daunting for clients than the paper form, for instance?