× Search rightsnet
Search options

Where

Benefit

Jurisdiction

Jurisdiction

From

to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Access to justice and advice sector issues  →  Thread

DWP workshops to gather insight on overpayments

Daphne
Administrator

rightsnet writer / editor

Send message

Total Posts: 3558

From DWP -

We are running 2 workshops in May to gather insight on the experiences of vulnerable claimants who have received notification of being overpaid by Pension Credit/PIP (and organisations such as yours who support these customers) in accessing and navigating DWP services.

Your insight will help inform the Customer Experience Journey maps that we are developing and will be key to highlighting the main pain points that customers face whilst dealing with the Pension credit/PIP overpayments process. These maps will be used to identify opportunities for improvements and influence future service changes.

We are already aware of many of the issues that this customer group faces in accessing and navigating the Department’s services.

Several including ambiguity around the reason for the overpayment, being passed between departments and recording of vulnerabilities.

We need your insight to both identify the most important and to show the impact of these issues from a customer’s perspective.

Customer Experience journey mapping is a new insight function and will help the Department to develop its services tailored to the needs of its customers. Your insight given in these workshops will be fundamental to its success.

Workshops for PC overpayments are at 10am on Tuesday 7 May or 2pm on Thursday 9 May

Workshops for PIP overpayments are at 2pm on Tuesday 7 May or 10am on Thursday 9 May

If you’re interested in any of these, please email me (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)) letting me know which you’re interested in and I’ll pass on your details

[ Edited: 29 Apr 2024 at 02:53 pm by Daphne ]