Organisation: Citizens Advice in West Sussex
37.5 hours per week, full time
£28,700 - £32,800 dependant on experience
Location: Flexible within the different offices across West Sussex and opportunity to work from home
Deadline: 13 July, 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our organisation as Service Delivery Manager, allowing you to be part of something amazing working alongside partners and the local community. If you would like to be part of an organisation making a difference to people’s lives we would love to hear from you.
- You will manage the delivery of our digital information and advice services and web content and develop existing and new digital services.
- Take an evidence approach using data and insight to drive and improve performance and support our research and campaigns work.
- Working with other Service Delivery Managers, advice teams and support staff you will work together to ensure the charity continuously improves, with effective processes and consistently high quality advice.
- You will liaise and develop close and supportive relationships with external partners and ensure we meet our contractual and internal targets.
- At least 2 years recent experience of managing or supervising a helpline and other digitally delivered services in an advice setting
- Proven knowledge of quality and experience of working to external standards for example AQS, PQASSO, Citizens Advice Performance Quality Advice Frameworks
- Proven track record of planning services and projects, managing resources, monitoring and meeting targets to deliver a busy service across a County or other geographic area
- Proven ability to manage and motivate people and remote teams to perform their role, using a range of tools and leadership methods
- Recent experience of using case management systems to record and monitor work including KPIs and service delivery
- The ability to develop new digital services or products to improve processes or support people to access information and help
- Experience of working in partnership and building trust with a range of stakeholders and funders
- Experience of providing advice in an area of social welfare law or generalist advice and how to manage safeguarding issues which may can arise in an advice setting
- Citizens Advice in West Sussex (North, South, East) (CAWS) is a registered charity and part of the national Citizens Advice Network. We operate with the twin aims of the Citizens Advice service; providing advice people need for the problems they face and working to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. The service we provide is free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
- CAWS delivers a range of advice services, funded by local and national contracts. It works in partnership with a range of stakeholders (including the local authority, Macmillan, Shelter, the Probation Service and various Housing Associations)
Citizens Advice experience is not a requirement for this post although an understanding of the service is desirable.
Closing date: 9am, 13 July 2020
For more information, please see: https://www.advicewestsussex.org.uk/service-delivery-manager-digital-services/