Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Disability benefits  →  Thread

Pip2

Bcfu
forum member

Blackpool Centre For Unemployed

Send message

Total Posts: 140

Hi

Had a client bring in a PIP2 Form for me to fill in but it’s not the usual booklet that I normally get. It looks as though it’s been printed off manually (not stabled together in a booklet) and the form is the older version of this.

It doesn’t have a return free post envelope but has the address on the back listed as the Wolverhampton address which I send MRs etc to.

Cl states it was sent from the Pip claim line but I’m not convinced.

Anyone else had experience of different type of forms. I d hate to send it to them and it be the wrong form

Thanks

Adam

seand
forum member

Welfare rights officer - Dunedin Canmore HA, Lothians

Send message

Total Posts: 232

I have seen a couple of PIP2 forms like this. Both of them were paper forms that had to be printed out when something had gone wrong with the online PIP2 form - unable to access, the email link wasn’t received etc.

perhaps this happened with your client?

Ruth_T
forum member

Volunteer adviser - Corby Borough Welfare Rights & CAB

Send message

Total Posts: 299

All genuine PIP questionnaire forms have a number printed at the bottom left of the first page of the form.  The standard form is PIP.1003; the review form is PIP.1043 (previously AR1).  In January 2021 they also issued a form PIP2, but I have never actually seen one of those.

seand
forum member

Welfare rights officer - Dunedin Canmore HA, Lothians

Send message

Total Posts: 232

I’ve just received another of these forms, definitely printed when the online PIP2 process failed. it has “PIP2 June 2018” at the bottom left of each page