× Search rightsnet
Search options

Where

Benefit

Jurisdiction

Jurisdiction

From

to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Access to justice and advice sector issues  →  Thread

Research project: universal credit, policy and front-line delivery issues - views of DWP employees wanted

Daphne
Administrator

rightsnet writer / editor

Send message

Total Posts: 3546

Request from Charlene Yalis:

My name is Charlene I am conducting a study as part of my MSc dissertation at Birkbeck University on the topic: Universal Credit, policy and front-line delivery issues.

The research will help me to understand the experiences of Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) employees processing Universal Credit claims, as well as issues with processing times and meeting targets. The data collected from the questionnaires and interviews will be anonymised and saved on an encrypted flash drive. After the data collection period, original data will be stored for 3 years after September 2021. Data will be stored line with GDPR regulations. If anyone is interested in doing interviews they can email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

-£20 love 2 shop vouchers for a 30 minute zoom/teams/phone interview
-£10 love 2 shop vouchers for each completed questionnaire- https://forms.office.com/r/Ph0S6eEi6v

Participants must be current DWP employees, at any level as long as they process/manage Universal Credit claims.