to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  The Social  →  Thread

Eurochimp is go ...

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

Total Posts: 3277

With this year’s Chimpions league already but a distant memory, and it being another two weeks until next season’s fixtures start to get announced, I thought we might need something to help us while away the time ... and so, welcome to rightsnet’s Eurochimp 2020 ...

Looks like it’s kind of the same format as the regular Chimpions league, although with some tweaks to the rules and a better website (and app) ...

If you’d like to sign up, you just need to -

- pick your team and then register it at: https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uefaeuro2020fantasyfootball/create-team
- enter the rightsnet Eurochimp 2020 league code, which is: 51XUFKQ809

See you there ..... ⚽ ⚽ ⚽

Cheers - Shawn

Alan Markey
forum member

Director - Coventry Independent Advice Service

Send message

Total Posts: 43

Just set up a NAWRA Europa league (with 2 members!) and was coming here to tell you about it. Great to see you’re a step ahead as always! Thanks for setting this up Shawn.

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

Total Posts: 3277

Great stuff Alan, cheers .... are you still continuing with the NAWRA league too? If not, do point NAWRA members at this thread at the conference later ...

... In other news, my draft squad seems to be only made up of players I’ve heard of from the English Premier League (apart from QPR’s Lyndon Dykes of course) ... I really do need to get out more ....