× Search rightsnet
Search options

Where

Benefit

Jurisdiction

Jurisdiction

From

to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Access to justice and advice sector issues  →  Thread

GMWRAG is out of lockdown

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

Total Posts: 3773

Be afraid, be very afraid 😂

GMWRAG has quietly watched as NAWRA and PLP and all these new kids on the block steal our thunder (well, our Friday meeting times) and run online meetings via Zoom. Well, it’s over now kiddies!

GMWRAG is back and bigger and badder than ever. Or something like that! That roughly translates as “please come to our meeting too”.

More: https://gmwrag.wordpress.com/2020/07/01/gmwrag-out-of-lockdown-online-gmwrag-gm-uc-forum-meeting-announcement/

Mike Hughes
forum member

Senior welfare rights officer - Salford City Council Welfare Rights Service

Send message

Total Posts: 3138

GMWRAG is nothing if not an attention seeker 😊

Gareth Morgan
forum member

CEO, Ferret, Cardiff

Send message

Total Posts: 1995

I await a Borission definition of Greater Manchester.

Brian Fletcher
forum member

Welfare Rights, Wigan & Leigh Carers Centre, Wigan

Send message

Total Posts: 101

I really need to get back into this stuff - being out there on the dark edge of GM :-)

Mike Hughes
forum member

Senior welfare rights officer - Salford City Council Welfare Rights Service

Send message

Total Posts: 3138

Brian Fletcher - 03 July 2020 09:28 AM

I really need to get back into this stuff - being out there on the dark edge of GM :-)

You do Brian. I would imagine deductions of all sorts are a hot topic around Wigan right now.

How would you like to be welcomed back? “Darkness On the Edge of Town” by Springsteen perhaps?

As this is all online via MS Teams it is just a case of emailing into GMWRAG to get a meeting invite and then joining on the day.

LJF
forum member

Benefits caseworker - Manchester Citizens Advice Bureau

Send message

Total Posts: 143

hi sorry if this is obvious but how do you email GMWRAG to become a member and join meetings and get the password for previous meeting minutes - it isnt clear off their website - thanks