to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Decision making and appeals  →  Thread

R(S)11/51

Gareth Morgan
forum member

CEO, Ferret, Cardiff

Send message

Total Posts: 2002

I’m unable to get into the office library, so I can’t get at our bound decisions from this period.  Does anyone have the full text of this?

BC Welfare Rights
forum member

The Brunswick Centre, Kirklees & Calderdale

Send message

Total Posts: 1366

Sorry no. But I do hope that you are not getting uppity about the housework whilst stuck at home Gareth…

Gareth Morgan
forum member

CEO, Ferret, Cardiff

Send message

I do my share.  Supervisory of course.

Paul Stockton
forum member

Epping Forest CAB

Send message

Total Posts: 292

Gareth Morgan - 02 April 2020 02:40 PM

I’m unable to get into the office library, so I can’t get at our bound decisions from this period.  Does anyone have the full text of this?

I don’t have a copy but if you know a friendly barrister they should be able to get a PDF copy emailed from their Inn of Court Library. As I am a friendly barrister I’ll try and get it for you.

Gareth Morgan
forum member

CEO, Ferret, Cardiff

Send message

Paus17 - 03 April 2020 12:38 PM
Gareth Morgan - 02 April 2020 02:40 PM

I don’t have a copy but if you know a friendly barrister they should be able to get a PDF copy emailed from their Inn of Court Library. As I am a friendly barrister I’ll try and get it for you.

That’s very kind, perhaps easier to send it to Shawn to add to Rightsnet as it’s much quoted.