Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Other universal credit issues  →  Thread

Cross Border Entitlement


Dan Manville
forum member

Mental health, Wolverhampton CC Welfare Rights

Send message

Total Posts: 1972

Joined: 15 October 2012

So… I’ve got someone who lives in a non UC area whose correspondence address is in a Full Service area.

What should they claim?

I’m thinking to try HB on the mooring address and specify the correspondence address in “anything else we need to know” but I’m not sure and my books are at w#rk.

Anyone inspired enough to contribute now it’s the weekend.

Welfare Rights Adviser
forum member

Social Inclusion Unit, Swansea

Send message

Total Posts: 133

Joined: 23 June 2010