Advice from DWP - futuristic 100 year-old Fit notes

Andyp5 Citizens Advice Bridport & District
forum member

Citizens Advice Bridport & District

Send message

Total Posts: 1011

Self-explanatory (obviously) - big thanks to Daphne for the following - :

‘Response via stakeholders confirms -
There is currently no functionality on the UC build to record indefinite fit notes, so the current advice is to put a date 100 years in the future as the end date’.

BC Welfare Rights
forum member

The Brunswick Centre, Kirklees & Calderdale

Send message

Total Posts: 1366

Even raising the prospect that UC might still be around in 100 years is just out of order Andy.

Still, they might have got around to answering some of my MR requests by then. Possibly.

Andyp5 Citizens Advice Bridport & District
forum member

Citizens Advice Bridport & District

Send message

Total Posts: 1011

BC Welfare Rights - 26 August 2021 10:45 AM

Even raising the prospect that UC might still be around in 100 years is just out of order Andy.

Still, they might have got around to answering some of my MR requests by then. Possibly.

Billy, was going to write, how really sorry I am, and that, I should have been more sensitive to peoples feelings / mental wellbeing!!!!!!!!!!

However, you raised MR’s and…............................................self-referred…..............................long long long waiting list etc

Bcfu
forum member

Blackpool Centre For Unemployed

Send message

Total Posts: 205

BC Welfare Rights - 26 August 2021 10:45 AM

I’m just happy I’ve got a timeframe for how long it’ll take for someone to answer my call (haha)