to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  The Social  →  Thread

chimpions league 2020/2021 is go ....

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

Total Posts: 3773

Yay ... time to get back on that horse 😂 ... the rightsnet chimpions league 2020/2021 is go ...

Here’s the link if you’d like to set up a team: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-team ... and then you have until 12 September to pick and refine your squad (with unlimited free transfers until 13:30 on the 12th)

Then ... to enter your squad in the chimpions league, just drop me an email for the code (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)) and you’ll be good to go ...

What fun ...

Cheers - Shawn

⚽ ⚽ ⚽

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

This time tomorrow .... it will be too late 😢

(Gameweek 1 deadline is now Saturday 12 September at 11:00)

Alan Markey
forum member

Director - Coventry Independent Advice Service

Send message

Total Posts: 46

My worst start to a season since records began. The only way is up, they say. Although the Isthmian League is also looking a distinct possibility.

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

Yay ... we have a winner ... 🏆 🏆

With a game still to go, this season’s winner of the Chimpions League is Esme, ex of rightsnet towers, but now working with the brilliant Flows Project at Royal Courts of Justice Advice (do check out the project if you haven’t already) ... congrats Esme, the postal order is in the post 😂

Honourable mention too to Miles from Camden Carers for all your help in propping up the table for pretty much the whole season ... it’s a tough job, but .....

See you for the Euros ...  ⚽ ⚽ ⚽ ⚽

Cheers .. Shawn

Chimpions League table