to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Other benefit issues  →  Thread

Accessing Access To Work

Mike Hughes
forum member

Senior welfare rights officer - Salford City Council Welfare Rights Service

Send message

Total Posts: 3138

Brilliant. Unable to get hold of Access To Work. No email address for Anniesland JCP and the standard phone number puts you on hold for 15 minutes and then disconnects you.

Looking to be able to do something really simple i.e. submit expenses claims for staff for the Travel To Work Scheme.

Normally done by post and staff sign where they need to sign. As we’re all WFH I’m going to have to sign on behalf of staff (no idea if that’s acceptable) and then leave the house to post them off. Would be far better to be able to submit electronically.

Anyone got any useful contacts?

stevenmcavoy
forum member

Welfare rights officer - Enable Scotland

Send message

Total Posts: 871

ive asked a local partnership manager if they have contact details.  never knew that’s where access to work were based for the uk..

unfortunately though as I type this I got a bounce back saying they aren’t doing partnership work due to the current situation!

Mike Hughes
forum member

Send message

Based in several locations. Anniesland does the paying out of Travel To Work scheme claims. Not sure what else they do. Hertfordshire does lots too.

stevenmcavoy
forum member

Welfare rights officer - Enable Scotland

Send message

Total Posts: 871

mike, they got back to me and might be able to help.  ive sent them the details of your issue and they will get back to me.

can you fire me an email so i have your details to pass any contact i get on?

its just my name at enable dot org dot uk

Mike Hughes
forum member

Send message

Cheers Steve. I managed to speak to them eventually and they couldn’t have been less helpful. Given that we’re all working from home they insisted that I couldn’t pp a travel expenses claim for a staff member. No, I have to complete the form; print it and the invoice off at my own expense (negligible admittedly) and then post it my staff so they can sign and post it.

Almost as helpful as HMCTS deciding they can do everything by email except accept SSCS1s.

Emailing you now anyway.