Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Universal credit administration  →  Thread

UC stand alone policy documents

Owen_Stevens
forum member

UC Adviser, CPAG

Send message

Total Posts: 599

Hello

The recent guidance on the SDP gateway is apparently a ‘stand alone document’. 

I’ve so far failed to work out whether there are any other stand alone documents providing guidance on other topics.

If anyone else has any luck with this then please let us know.

cheers

File Attachments

Elliot Kent
forum member

Shelter

Send message

Total Posts: 3132

Owen_Stevens
forum member

UC Adviser, CPAG

Send message

Hi Elliot

I guess that’s possible, although I don’t think it’s clear.  The SDP Gateway document seems pretty different to the guidance deposited in the HoC library - the formatting is very different and the SDP Gateway document contains legal references.

The point is that we don’t know so I think it’s worth picking away in case there’s other useful documents out there.

Dan Manville
forum member

Greater Manchester Law Centre

Send message

Total Posts: 470

Owen_Stevens - 13 March 2020 03:29 PM

Hi Elliot

I guess that’s possible, although I don’t think it’s clear.  The SDP Gateway document seems pretty different to the guidance deposited in the HoC library - the formatting is very different and the SDP Gateway document contains legal references.

The point is that we don’t know so I think it’s worth picking away in case there’s other useful documents out there.

Whenever I’ve got FOI responses with guidance it’s always been formatted differently than the HoC Library stuff. I’ve come to the conclusion that the HoC stuff is bespoke for parliament.

Owen_Stevens
forum member

UC Adviser, CPAG

Send message

That’s fair enough and, if that’s the case I’d be satisfied with that explanation, if anyone else comes across anything then let me know