to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Decision making and appeals  →  Thread

HMCTS user communications survey

Stuart
Administrator

rightsnet editor

Send message

Total Posts: 890

Today, HM Courts and Tribunals Service has launched a survey of users and those working within courts and tribunals to inform and improve how it communicates with users. The deadline for completing the survey is 10 May 2019.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/hm-courts-and-tribunals-service-launch-communications-survey

ClairemHodgson
forum member

Solicitor, SC Law, Harrow

Send message

Total Posts: 1221

seems to only want answers re HMCTS as an organisation - i got stuck at a question where the answer would be “none of the above ” (engagement wtih HMCTS) but that wasn’t given as an option…. so if it goes on to communication with individual courts etc, didn’t get that far!

Ros
Administrator

editor, rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

Total Posts: 1323

Think you’re right Claire, is only about HMCTS as an org and not to do with communications on cases.

Elliot Kent
forum member

Shelter

Send message

Total Posts: 3117

I think there are a number of surveys. When I last rang up the SSCS helpline, I was sent a link to a different survey to complete about that contact.

NAI
forum member

Unclaimed Benefits Campaign, Middlesbrough CAB

Send message

Total Posts: 131

That they want to elicit information via such a generalised survey says more about their communications than the survey ever could.

NAI
forum member

Unclaimed Benefits Campaign, Middlesbrough CAB

Send message

Total Posts: 131

NAI - 23 April 2019 04:15 PM

That they want to elicit information via such a generalised survey says more about their communications than the survey ever could.

Lots of the terminology used about different groups is not explained at all.

ClairemHodgson
forum member

Solicitor, SC Law, Harrow

Send message

Total Posts: 1221

all a bit pointless, since the vast majority of people whether communicating with courts or tribunals only communicate with courts or tribunals, and not the HMCTS overall.  and we want to whinge about courts/tribunals communications!

Mike Hughes
forum member

Senior welfare rights officer - Salford City Council Welfare Rights Service

Send message

Total Posts: 3138

The fact we even have a thread…