Search options

Where

Benefit

Jurisdiction

Jurisdiction

From

to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Disability benefits  →  Thread

Does anyone have an email for PIP Independent Assessment Services - customer services i.e. ATOS they could PM me please

Andyp5 Citizens Advice Bridport & District
forum member

Citizens Advice Bridport & District

Send message

Total Posts: 1011

Does anyone have an email for PIP - Independent Assessment Services - customer services i.e. ATOS they could PM me please?

Rosie W
forum member

Welfare rights service - Northumberland County Council

Send message

Total Posts: 471

Yes, will message you

forum member

Send message

Thanks Rosie i thought it was no longer operable!

Rosie W
forum member

Welfare rights service - Northumberland County Council

Send message

Total Posts: 471

Sorry - you’re right, I’d forgotten that. I’ve sent issues/complaints about Atos processes to the DWP PIP customer services email and they have taken it up with Atos so maybe we will just have to go through DWP because ringing Atos (which they say is the only option) is like having your head crushed between 2 brick walls.

I will pm you the email we use.

forum member

Send message

Rosie W - 14 March 2019 04:03 PM

Sorry - you’re right, I’d forgotten that. I’ve sent issues/complaints about Atos processes to the DWP PIP customer services email and they have taken it up with Atos so maybe we will just have to go through DWP because ringing Atos (which they say is the only option) is like having your head crushed between 2 brick walls.

I will pm you the email we use.

Thanks Rosie, i was asking for a colleague who doesn’t have a Rightsnet account.

She said something too along the lines of ‘having your head crushed between 2 brick walls’ too.