× Search rightsnet
Search options

Where

Benefit

Jurisdiction

Jurisdiction

From

to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Access to justice and advice sector issues  →  Thread

Discounted places on our next benefits intro course

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

Total Posts: 3773

Hi there ... we have a small number of discounted places available on our next welfare benefit overview course.

The course is taking place here at Lasa (Map) on Thursday 11 October 2018.

To claim a 50% discount on the course cost (one place per organisation), your organisation just needs to:

- have a live subscription to rightsnet; and
- quote ‘rightsnet50’ on our online booking form: https://www.rightsnet.org.uk/training/booking

Cheers - Shawn

[ Edited: 3 Oct 2018 at 02:02 pm by shawn mach ]
Andyp5 Citizens Advice Bridport & District
forum member

Citizens Advice Bridport & District

Send message

Total Posts: 1004

shawn - 25 September 2018 12:19 PM

Hi there ... we have a small number of discounted places available on our next welfare benefit overview course.

The course is taking place here at Lasa (Map) on Thursday 11 October 2018.

To claim a 50% discount on the course cost (one place per organisation), your organisation just needs to:

- have a live subscription to rightsnet; and
- quote ‘rightsnet50’ on our online booking form: https://www.rightsnet.org.uk/training/booking

Cheers - Shawn

Shawn forgive the question because a 50% discount is pretty amazing for such top quality premium training, but will the out of London 20% discount apply also apply.

I ask because some of my colleagues may be interested, and we have to make an argument to our treasurer including travel costs.

If any other West country advice agencies are contemplating taking advantage of this bargain offer.

Talking of travel costs even at peak travelling times there are some really good split ticket train deals saving loads of money on the Exeter St David’s to Waterloo via the like of Axminster, Crewkerne, Yeovil, Gillingham, Templecombe etc to Waterloo for any East Devon, South Somerset, North Dorset, West Dorset, Wilts people e.g. Tisbury and Salisbury etc.

For example split tickets from either Crewkerne or Yeovil to Basingstoke; (depending on times sometimes Basingstoke to Woking, Woking to Waterloo), Basingstoke to London terminals i.e. Waterloo.

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

Andyp5 Citizens Advice Bridport & District - 25 September 2018 02:00 PM

Shawn forgive the question because a 50% discount is pretty amazing for such top quality premium training, but will the out of London 20% discount apply also apply.

I ask because some of my colleagues may be interested, and we have to make an argument to our treasurer including travel costs.

Hi Andy .. only one discount I’m afraid ... and one place per org ...

Cheers ... Shawn

Andyp5 Citizens Advice Bridport & District
forum member

Citizens Advice Bridport & District

Send message

Total Posts: 1004

shawn - 25 September 2018 04:16 PM
Andyp5 Citizens Advice Bridport & District - 25 September 2018 02:00 PM

Hi Andy .. only one discount I’m afraid ... and one place per org ...

Cheers ... Shawn

Thanks Shawn a great bargain nonetheless!

[ Edited: 25 Sep 2018 at 04:42 pm by Andyp5 Citizens Advice Bridport & District ]
shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

shawn - 25 September 2018 12:19 PM

Hi there ... we have a small number of discounted places available on our next welfare benefit overview course

hi ... just to confirm that all places are now taken .... cheers - shawn