to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Universal credit administration  →  Thread

Survey on UC as background for Dispatches programme - please complete

Daphne
Administrator

rightsnet writer / editor

Send message

Total Posts: 3537

Nine Lives Media, an independent television production company, are making a television programme for Channel 4’s Dispatches strand about welfare and benefit reform.

Last autumn the government announced a ‘balanced package of improvements’ designed to address concerns raised by claimants and campaigners about alleged problems with the roll out of Universal Credit.  They will look at how these reforms are working in practice.

They’d be grateful if you could spare a few minutes of your time to complete the attached, anonymous survey. This will greatly assist them to build an accurate picture of the current national situation.  The deadline for submissions is Friday 2nd February.

http://bit.ly/2DrpByz

Helen Rogers
forum member

Welfare rights officer - Stockport MBC

Send message

Total Posts: 233

Although the survey doesn’t ask for our names, it does ask for the organisation we work for.  Do we know if this will be kept confidential?

Daphne
Administrator

Send message

Yes I understand it will be - but I think just a rough answer will be fine, eg CAB, local authority, independent advice centre etc

Daphne
Administrator

Send message

If anyone hasn’t done this survey, please do - the more replies they get the better. And feel free to circulate to colleagues - it literally takes less than five minutes to do :)

universal credit survey for Dispatches programme

[ Edited: 24 Jan 2018 at 11:18 am by Daphne ]
Daphne
Administrator

Send message

The production company have given me a call and said they’ve had 80 responses which is great but they’d love to get to 100 - they said it’s been really helpful.

So if you haven’t already, and you’ve got just 5 minutes to spare, they’d really appreciate your input -

http://bit.ly/2DrpByz

Thanks!