Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  The Social  →  Thread

New novel due out 25/9/22

Andrew Dutton
forum member

Welfare rights service - Derbyshire County Council

Send message

Total Posts: 1955

Hail all.

My third book is now due out on 25/9/22 - the publisher’s information sheet with the book cover and blurb is attached.

The picture is a few years old now, but will suffice for you to be able to flee at the sight of me in future.

Although this book is ‘new’, its first draft was completed in 2010 and then shelved for various reasons. I’m very pleased that at long last it will be out there.

Thanks to everyone who has taken an interest in my strange writings so far.

https://www.andrewduttonwriter.com/

File Attachments

Andrew Dutton
forum member

Send message

Hail all.

‘The Beauty of Chell Street’ is out in a couple of days, on Amazon etc, or order from your favourite bookshop.

As ever I’d be grateful if brave folks would take the plunge and buy a copy, and if possible, write a review.

There are to be two books next year; not rushed out hack work, honest(!), this is the work of 20 long years all coming out at last.

In the Spring, ‘My Life In Receipts’ will come out, a short fictionalised memoir which includes tales of life as an advice worker in the flurry of house repossessions in the 1990s.

At the end of 2023, ‘Natasha: Redacted’ is due out. She’s 14, wants to form a band, and play a gig on the Moon, but there are plenty of people and events looming to frustrate her ambitions.

I’m also working on a new novel; no details yet, other than to say it is in two parts:

1/ Test And Learn
2/ Discovery Phase

Read on…………………………………

Andrew Dutton
forum member

Send message

Quick addendum - Amazon are messing about, they have put the book up at £21 per copy. I’m trying to fix this; it’s £10.99 maximum!  I have no idea what they are playing at, and DWP Debt Management are an easier organisation to contact.

Please do get the book, but from someone else for the moment!

Andrew Dutton
forum member

Send message

The pricing problem seems to have been resolved. Something about Amazon importing copies instead of going through the usual distributors - and they have done it with quite a few authors. Baffling.