to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  The Social  →  Thread

Competition

NAI
forum member

Unclaimed Benefits Campaign, Middlesbrough CAB

Send message

Total Posts: 131

Some of you may have seen the news item about a memory stick being sold as an Anti-5G Quantum Machine branded as the “5GBioShield” incorporating proprietary holographic nano-layer catalyst technology. See https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/05/28/anti_5g_usb_stick/).

This competition is for the suggestion of the most creative use of the phrase “holographic nano-layer catalyst technology” in an appeal submission.

No prizes I’m afraid but the accolades of your colleagues and perhaps the odd smile. :-)

CHAC Adviser
forum member

Caseworker - CHAC, Middlesbrough

Send message

Total Posts: 260

Very good!

My entry: ““I would humbly submit that the HCP assessment was about as effective and reliable at determining the appellants eligibility for PIP as a holographic nano-layer catalyser is at blocking 5G signals”.

Vonny
forum member

Welfare rights adviser - Social Inclusion Unit, Swansea

Send message

Total Posts: 486

Evidence of how my client’s paranoia affects his ability to make complex budgeting decisions is that he is using all his income to purchase holographic nano-layer catalyst technology instead of buying food or paying bills.

Paul_Treloar_AgeUK
forum member

Information and advice resources - Age UK

Send message

Total Posts: 3211

I submit that my client should be awarded 9 points under descriptor 5(d) Cannot single-handedly use a suitable keyboard or mouse., as evidenced by their inability to use the holographic nano-layer catalyst technology.

HB Anorak
forum member

Benefits consultant/trainer - hbanorak.co.uk, East London

Send message

Total Posts: 2906

Thing that struck me is that the line is in perfect primus paeon*, almost as if it’s part of a song.  I’m picturing Rex Harrison striding round a lab explaining his invention to an uncomprehending Audrey Hepburn

* DA-da-da-da DA-da-da-da

Paul_Treloar_AgeUK
forum member

Information and advice resources - Age UK

Send message

Total Posts: 3211

I’ll be singing that in my head for the rest of the day now, thanks Peter….

nevip
forum member

Welfare rights adviser - Sefton Council, Liverpool

Send message

Total Posts: 3135

The fact that my client bought a 5GBioShield incorporating proprietary holographic nano-layer catalyst technology, is concrete evidence that he is extremely vulnerable to bat shit crazy conspiracy theories and provides a pima facie case that he is totally paranoid and has taken leave of his senses.  Therefore, I submit that his presence in the work place would pose a significant risk to the safety of others.

Paul Stockton
forum member

Epping Forest CAB

Send message

Total Posts: 292

We respectfully disagree with the HCP’s conclusion that the appellant could prepare a simple meal, manage medication, and make complex budgeting decisions by using holographic nano-layer catalyst technology, no matter how well-established Atos may regard it.

Paul Stockton
forum member

Epping Forest CAB

Send message

Total Posts: 292

The Secretary of State’s basis for superseding the appellant’s mobility component is that he was seen strolling around Barnard Castle. His explanation is that these were exceptional circumstances and that in any event he was being led by the science, namely holographic nano-layer catalyst technology.