In addition to our award winning website, rightsnet services will help you give the right advice, first time, strengthening your skills and increasing your confidence.
'Without rightsnet I could not provide the current level of help and support to my team and to our clients. It gives us the confidence that our advice is correct and up to date [and] means we do not have to turn clients away.’ [More feedback]
How can we help you?
rightsnet services are brought to you by the team behind rightsnet, the UK's No 1 online source of the most up to date, high quality welfare benefits and tax credits information.
Our services include -
- welfare rights news & caselaw - our award winning rightsnet website is the first place thousands of organisations across the UK go to stay up to speed with the latest welfare rights developments.
- other areas of social welfare law - check out our free other areas of law update service, bringing you the latest debt, employment, community care and housing law news.
- online casework support - get peer-to-peer casework support via our online adviser discussion forums
- training - we offer high quality training delivered by welfare rights experts, suitable for new or experienced advisers.
- email advice - Expert, user-friendly advice with casework via email. (See sidebar panel above for more info)
- publications - Our bi-monthly digest of the latest welfare rights developments, and our annual benefit rates information.
- rightsjobs - advertise your advice job vacancy and connect with high quality candidates using our quick, targeted and cost effective service